Helping Your Home Run Smoothly Since 2010!
Is there anything more important than keeping your family comfortable and your home running smoothly? We don’t think so either! Here at Smith’s Plumbing Services, our team is proud to serve the members of our community by offering the most reliable plumbing services in town. From minor repairs to system replacements to routine inspections, our team can handle your every plumbing need quickly and effectively.
Our Covington plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Kitchen and bath remodeling
- Leak detection and repair
- New construction
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Sewer repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Backflow services
When you want the job done right the first time around, turn to Smith’s Plumbing Services.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
Your family relies heavily on a properly functioning plumbing system day in and day out, so the last thing you want is to deal with a plumbing disaster. Because even minor issues can cause major damage to your plumbing system, it is important to bring in a plumber as soon as you suspect there is a problem.
You should call a Covington plumber if:
- Your water pressure is low
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bill
- You discover signs of water damage in your home
- You can hear running water when no appliances are in use
- Your water heater is leaking or making strange sounds
- There are bits of sediment in your water
- Your toilet isn’t flushing properly
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet
- You have little or no hot water
- Your drains reek
- Sewage comes up your drains
- Water isn’t coming out of your faucet
- Your toilet won’t stop running
No matter the problem, our team has a solution. Simply give us a call, and we will have your system back up and running perfectly in no time.
Indicators of a Hidden Plumbing Leak
Because most of your pipes are underground, leaks can go unnoticed for quite some time. The key to avoiding too much damage to your home is identifying and treating a leak as quickly as possible. Some of the most common signs of a hidden plumbing leak include mold and mildew, drooping ceilings, warped floorboards, bubbling or peeling paint and wallpaper, unexplained puddles of water, an increase in pest activity, and an unexpected spike in the water bill.
Should I Schedule Drain Cleaning?
Drain cleaning is one of the most important plumbing maintenance services. Over time, dirt, grease, soap scum, hair, and other items build up within your drains. This buildup can create blockages within your drains and sewer line that can cause a lot of damage to your system. It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the signs that your drains need to be cleaned so that you can clear away any buildup before you experience a plumbing disaster.
Signs you need to schedule drain cleaning include:
- Your sink or shower drains are slow or clogged
- Your drains smell funky
- Your toilet is often clogged or overflowing
- You can hear water bubbling or gurgling in your drains
- Water flows up your drains when you flush the toilet
Using high-powered drain cleaning technology, our Covington plumbing team can effectively blast away any blockages within your pipes, helping them to flow freely once again.
Why Choose Smith’s Plumbing Services?
Residents choose Smith’s Plumbing Services time and time again because we always deliver top-quality service for an affordable price. Your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities, so you can always count on us to put your needs first and ensure your plumbing system is taken care of. With decades of combined experience, we can handle any repair, maintenance, replacement, or installation service quickly and effectively.
And, if you experience a plumbing emergency, don’t worry. Smith’s Plumbing Services is on call 24/7 to provide you with the expert service you need when you need it most.
Call (901) 290-1110 to schedule service with a Covington plumber today. We look forward to serving you!