Tipton County Plumber
Expert Services for More Than a Decade
At Smith’s Plumbing Services, our team of Tipton County plumbers has the experience — more than a decade — to help our customers handle a wide range of problems. Led by a licensed Master Plumber, we provide every client with the top-of-the-line services they need in order to remedy their issues and get their plumbing back to optimal condition. Whether you are the owner of a home or business, we can help with a number of situations you may encounter.
Our services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
- Sewer repair
- Pipe repair / replacement
- Kitchen and bathroom remodel
- Commercial plumbing services
- New construction plumbing installation
Call Us Any Time — 24/7
We are well aware that when it comes to plumbing problems, emergencies happen. Because of this, we make it a point to make ourselves fully available to our customers, 24/7. With a $59 dispatch fee, we make it affordable to seek the high-quality service you need, whenever you need them. Regardless of the size and the complexity of the issue, we are confident in our ability to find a solution. Our company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau®. This is a testament to our professionalism and dedication to excellent customer care.
Unsure if you can afford our services? We provide every customer with upfront pricing so you know what to expect; no hidden fees involved. We also offer financing options so you can receive the services you need without worrying about breaking the bank. At Smith’s Plumbing Services, we truly care about your best interests.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team in Tipton County as soon as possible.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
There are several signs that indicate you may need to call a plumber to address issues in your home's plumbing system. Here are some common signs:
- Low Water Pressure: Significant decrease may indicate a blockage or leak.
- Slow Draining: Indicates a possible clog; plumber can clear it.
- Backed-Up Toilets: Frequent backups may signal a sewer line issue.
- Unpleasant Odors: Foul smells suggest a sewage backup or dried-out P-trap.
- Visible Leaks: Water stains or puddles require a plumber's attention.
- Water Heater Issues: Inconsistent temperature, strange noises, or leaks may need a plumber's expertise.
- Frozen Pipes: Call a plumber to prevent frozen pipes from bursting.
- No Hot Water: Despite a working water heater, a plumber may be needed for repairs.
- Mold or Mildew Growth: Persistent moisture can lead to health hazards; a plumber can fix the issue.
- Strange Sounds: Banging or clanking sounds may indicate issues like water hammer; a plumber can diagnose and fix them.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Water heaters usually last 8 to 12 years. How long they live depends on maintenance, usage, and water quality. Regular flushing and check-ups help them last longer. As heaters get older, sediment buildup and corrosion can happen, making them less efficient and possibly needing replacement.