From your kitchen to your bathroom, there are many plumbing appliances you use every day—perhaps without even thinking about them. However, plumbing equipment can only go so long before it has to be replaced, and even the best devices need to be switched out every once in awhile. Learn when to upgrade your plumbing appliances here, from our skilled Memphis plumbers at Smith’s Plumbing Services.
5 Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Plumbing Appliances
- They require frequent repairs: Faucets that won’t stop leaking and toilets that don’t stop running can be a major inconvenience. At a certain point, however, these inconveniences can also become prohibitively expensive. If you have plumbing appliances that require frequent or constant repairs, it may be more cost-effective to simply replace them outright.
- They are not energy-efficient: If your utility bills keep going up while your plumbing system’s performance keeps going down, your appliances may have something to do with it. Consider upgrading to new, energy-efficient plumbing devices, designed to require fewer bills and save you money on operating costs in the long-run.
- They are worn-down or damaged: You can get by using old appliances for years. However, there comes a time where the enamel on your tub is so worn-down, or there is so much sediment on your sinks, it makes more sense just to upgrade these appliances. While fixtures that are corroded and damaged may not seem like a big deal now, if they continue to fall apart, you may start to actually find metal/chemical run-off in your water. Moreover, appliances that have been through years of wear and tear tend to look pretty unsightly, which brings us to our next point…
- They are no longer aesthetically pleasing: If you are considering moving into an older home, you may find the style of the plumbing appliances is outdated, and at odds with your personal tastes. Or perhaps you’ve lived in the same place for so long with the same old appliances, you’ve gotten tired of seeing them every day, and are ready to make a change. Upgrading to new appliances can make your bathroom or kitchen significantly more visually appealing. If one day you find the aesthetic of your appliances has gone stale without initially even realizing it, you’ll love putting in sleek new fixtures and devices that work better and look amazing
- They no longer meet your needs: Has your family recently grown, and you’re looking for more sink space to accommodate everyone’s needs? Are you or a loved one aging, and require mobility upgrades for your tub and/or shower? A skilled plumber can help you make these changes, and ensure you have the appliances that make sense for your life.
Get the Upgrades You Need, with Smith’s Plumbing Services
At Smith’s Plumbing Services, our Memphis plumbing pros have everything you need to upgrade your essential appliances. We are proud to offer new construction plumbing, as well as kitchen and bathroom remodeling to take your appliances from broken to perfect, and from drab to fab. Call now for affordable financing options, and hire Smith’s Plumbing Services to bring your appliances to the next level.
Our experienced Memphis plumbers are available by phone at (901) 290-1110, or you can send us a message online.